Anak kata "Diktator", Bapak kata "Bukan Diktator"


"My family and I will give our utmost support to Dr Mahathir's leadership.
"No, he is not (a dictator). That is our consistent stand. We support him as the prime minister," said the Port Dickson federal lawmaker when met at the Parliament lobby today. Baca lagi



“It is factual from my record, I said it before the elections, and said it during the demonstrations in Bersih 3.0 or 4.0 I’m not sure.

“I don’t understand why saying it in a different forum, containing the same message is problematic,” she said during a press conference in Parliament today. Baca lagi

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink . RSS feed for this post.
Jom komen di Facebook!

Leave a Reply

Catatan Popular di Pewaris Melayu 30 hari lepas

Followers

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark . Converted by LiteThemes.com .